Last updated on August 4, 2023
For more information about how we collect, use and share your personal data, see our Privacy Notice.
You do not need to allow cookies to visit most of the Website. However, enabling cookies may allow for a more tailored browsing experience and is required for certain parts of the Website to work. In the majority of cases, a cookie does not provide us with any of your personal data.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files containing a unique identifier that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a Website. Cookies and similar technologies (which include pixels, tags, web beacons and software development kits (“SDKs”) and local browser storage technologies) (together “cookies”) enable operators of Website/apps to recognize your device and collect information from it when you interact with them. They use this information to understand how the Website is being used, letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving your browsing experience. Cookies are also used to make the advertising you see online more relevant to your interests.
Our Website may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them).
- Who places cookies on your device?
When you visit our Website, both first-party cookies and third-party cookies may be placed on your device:
(1) first party cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device, which we use to recognize your computer or mobile device when it revisits our Website; and
(2) third party cookies, which are served by service providers or business partners on our Website, and can be used by these parties to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other Website. Third party cookies can be used for a variety of purposes, including Website analytics, advertising and social media features. We do not control how these third parties use your information, which is subject to their own privacy policies.
Please find below the list of third parties that may place cookies on your device when your visit our Website, and the links to their privacy notices:
- What types of cookies and similar tracking technologies are used on the Website and why?
The cookies used on our Website are categorised as follows:
- Strictly necessary
- Performance / Functional
- Statistical / Analytical
- ‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies are necessary for the Website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. In particular, we use these Strictly Necessary cookies to remember your privacy choices and for security purposes. If you prevent these cookies, we cannot guarantee how the Website or the security on the Website will perform during your visit.
- Performance / Functional Cookies enable us to provide you with enhanced functionality and personalisation. These cookies may be set by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not add these cookies, then some of these services may not function properly.
- Statistical / Analytical cookies collect information about how you use our Website (e.g. which pages you visit and if you experience any errors). These cookies are used to help us improve how our Website works, understand what interests our users and measure how effective our content is. Some of our performance/analytics cookies are managed for us by third parties.
|Statistical / Analytical
Strictly necessary cookies do not require your consent.
For performance/functional and statistical/analytical cookies, we request your consent before placing them on your device. You can give your consent by clicking on the appropriate button on the banner displayed to you.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to any performance/functional and statistical/analytical cookies at any time, you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies via your browser settings (please see below for more information on how to do this). Please note that disabling these cookies will affect the functionality of the Website and may prevent you from being able to access certain features on the Website.
Change your cookies settings from your browser
Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, the Website may not work properly.
For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or mobile device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of our Website. For example, we may not be able to recognize your computer or mobile device and you may need to log in every time you visit our Website.
Opt-out from targeted advertisements
Users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising on Website through members of the Network Advertising Initiative by clicking here or the Digital Advertising Alliance by clicking here. European users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising on Website through members of the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance by clicking here, selecting the user’s country, and then clicking “Choices” (or similarly-titled link). Please note that we also may work with companies that offer their own opt-out mechanisms and may not participate in the opt-out mechanisms that we linked above.
If you choose to opt-out of targeted advertisements, you will still see advertisements online but they may not be relevant to you. Even if you do choose to opt out, not all companies that serve online behavioral advertising are included in this list, and so you may still receive some cookies and tailored advertisements from companies that are not listed.
Information about the cookies we use may be updated from time to time, so please check back on a regular basis for any changes.
If you have any questions about this Cookie Notice, please contact us by email at email@example.com.